Friday, May 11, 2007

May 10th on Buck Dozier's website


It's with great pride that I announce the birth of a new Dozier granddaughter – Greer Elizabeth Huffine – born Wednesday morning, May 9th at Baptist Hospital here in Nashville.

There is nothing more precious in life than to celebrate the birth of a child. I'm happy to report that my daughter Shannon and the baby are healthy and are heading home this week to begin to experience what I pray will be a lifetime of cherished memories.

When folks ask why I continue to want to work as a public servant, I give them what may seem like a tired old line about wanting to do what I can to leave this world in better shape for future generations. I do feel that way though, and my desire to serve becomes even more important to me when I am privileged to spend time with a young family, with children, or when I learn of a baby's birth.

Thank you for allowing me to share this joyous news with you.

Sincerely,

Buck
Congratulations to Buck!!!!!

No comments: